Group Therapy gives you the opportunity to give support as well as receive it from others, and to communicate and connect with those going through a similar journey.
In group therapy, you will see that you are not alone, and that you can share camaraderie, celebrate others’ recovery achievements, and be celebrated, too.
Groups are small and generally do not exceed ten people, allowing for an environment where you feel safe and supported.
Individual Therapy is where you will receive individualized attention in a more confidential setting than group therapy.
While participating in our intensive outpatient program, you will be assigned an individual therapist who you will meet with on a weekly basis.
A combination of both group and individual therapy will give you a well-rounded treatment experience.
- Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome Or PAWS
- Relapse Prevention Skills
- How to Manage Urges and Cravings
- Understanding the Brain Chemistry of Addiction
- Progression of the Disease of Addiction
- Introduction To the Twelve Steps
- Stages of Change
- Focus On Co-Occurring Disorders and the Effects On Addiction and Recovery
- The Family Education Program
- Individual, Marital, Couples, Family, and Group Counseling
- Addiction/Abuse Education
- Depression/Anxiety Education
- Anger/Stress Management
- Life Transitions Education
- Self-Discovery Education
- Codependency Education
- Gambling Addiction
- Introduction to the 12-Step Recovery Program
- Compulsive Behaviors Education